OK I may be dumb....

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

(Not sure "shopping" is the proper category but anyway) I've never sold anything on the MP but I have all that gacha stuff I want to get rid off. Inworld places (with good traffic) are full and I cannot seem to find a decent place to rent so far (oh, if anyone has a place to recommend, I'm buying it!)

So.... I got that damned magic box... yay.... but my items won't get listed. Any kind soul here to explain how I should proceed (please talk to me as if I was mentally retarded because it's exactly as I feel now! :P :D Thanks in advance! (Rolig, you do not dare to laugh, please!!!! LOL)

No sure this edit will appear, but Yay! I HAZ A SHOP ON A GACHA RESALE SIM! And, I won about 1000 L$ today! woohooh!!! 

flea.jpg

6 answers to this question

Moi?  Rire?  A toi?  :smileyvery-happy:

It has been a very long time since I used a Magic Box, Val, so I'm afraid I don't have good advice for you. (Well, except (1) sell in world or (2) wait for the full release of the new Viewer-Managed Marketplace system that is in beta on Aditi now.)  If you scroll through archived posts in Answers for other threads that deal with Magic Boxes, you'll see that lots of people have the same problem you do.  I have tried very hard to avoid answering most of them.

• Like 1

Thanks Lindal. Yes, I know quite a lot of these places. It's just very hard to find a nice spot available for rent. Anyway, I found one last night which does not seem too bad with a 100 prims allowance. I've paid 200L for 2 weeks and started to put my stuff there. I'll see if I can get some sales within this lapse of time and will renew - or not - depending on how good it works! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.