Sign in to follow this  
Loralinda

Need help identifying hair

Can anyone tell me where this hair is available?  It is also shown in the pic of the avatar shape and skin from Imperial called Amanda.  But though I have the avatar, the notecard does not identify the hair shop where the hair is available.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

blonde avi at saints and sinners.JPG

Loralinda wrote:

Can anyone tell me where this hair is available?  It is also shown in the pic of the avatar shape and skin from Imperial called Amanda.  But though I have the avatar, the notecard does not identify the hair shop where the hair is available.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

blonde avi at saints and sinners.JPG

Why not try asking the creator of the skin and shape what hair they used?

https://my.secondlife.com/georgecekleov

I am pretty sure that hair was made by D!va.There is a secondary option for that model that allows you to turn off the bun so that may throw you off a little while going through the pics.

Here is a link to her MP store: D!VA

aww yay! Glad I was able to help you out. I am surprised nobody else got that one before me since her brand has been around for a really long time now. Of all the hair in SL she does the best stray hairs on her models. I wish more brands would be able to incporate some of that into their own designs.