Sign in to follow this  
oAura

Mesh: Tweeneedoo

How do you create tweeneedoo clothing? I know most of you dont know what it is but it's a form of clothing like toddledoo for the kid community. help? or ask someone who makes it to help? I also need information on how to create in general,tutorial links would help? Things I'll need?

If the creator of tweeneedoo wants other people to create clothing for their avatars, they will most likely have a developement kit that is available.  Some creators screen who they will allow to create for them other's don't.  Some creators will charge you a fee other's won't.  Contact the creator to see what is available and how you go about getting a developer kit.

Since I am not familier with these avatars I can't tell you how to create clothing for them.  Do they use mesh clothes or appliers or both?

tweeneedoo thankfully does not squish the skeleton like the toddleedo so you can just make regular clothing using the sl avatar to model on. if you don't know how to make mesh clothing you can look up tutorials for that or you can buy templates on marketplace just like the toddleedoo.