Sign in to follow this  
xMister Dash

Scripter / Mesh Texturer Looking for Project

I just got back to SL, and i have plenty of time to work on some projects (about 2 months)

I can work full time everyday (so expect the job to be done ASAP)

Scripting Service Details:

• Specialized in Hud control, Business Solutions(eg. rental system), Simwide Systems, Board Games, LSL API Systems(eg. Bot Management)
  • I don't do Particle animation, Vehicle scripts, RP System, Globalwide Systems
  • Update, Fixing Bugs and Optimization will cost around L$10,000 (Depends on update

Previous products:

• Visitor Counter - with greeter, landmark giver, group invite(via chat or smartbot)
  • Shoes HUD - with resizer, texture change(via face and link), position, save design, randomizer so much more.
  • Bidboards - they use it for breedables before.
  • Panel Reservation - breedable related too.
  • Stud Service - still breedables
  • Drop down Auction - yes i made lots of breedable stuffs before XD
  • Gacha with slot machine function
  • Raffle board
  • Racing Membership board
  • Land Sign - buyer indicator, greeter, land info (using Xytext digital text)

Texture Service Details:

• I prefer to make custom textures from Builder Kit Mesh (eg. Meli Imako or TD Templates).
  • I can make good texture using Photoshop as long as the UV is properly Unwrapped and have AO texture.
  • I can enhance textures of Jeans and other Clothing texture material.
  • I don't do skin, cars, furnitures, hairs textures, i'm more on clothing (eg. shoes, pants, tops)

Notes:

• All my stuffs have maximum 2 scripts per object, and minimal on prim count especially on HUDs.
  • Test the script all you want - this is a must, because once i gave you the script i don't have responsibility to fix it (it will become update/fix service).
  • You can't add or change functions/features in the middle of Project development (You have to pay for this).
  • I always ask for 50% Down payment
  • I don't do commission base job sorry
  • Not for a Team Projects (but still depends on negotiation)
  • Will only accept reasonable projects and prices.

Apologies for my English grammar, sometimes I sound rude but im not, feel free to contact me inworld so i can show you my actual previous projects. Thanks!

XMister really does great work. I gave the info I needed for a script and he made it exactly as I requested. The price was really good and I couldnt believe how fast he made it for me. I really recommend hiring him if you need a script :matte-motes-smile: