Looking For A Family MC

JamesLoganHowlett79
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You don't learn, do you? Your previous thread was relocated somewhere more appropriate. If you aren't careful, you'll get disciplined for spamming!

[i used to be a werewolf, but I'm much better nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!]

JamesLoganHowlett79 wrote:

Looking for a active family mc. I love to ride bikes and hang out and chat. Please contact me in world if you have a opening in your mc thank you. Wolverine - James Logan Howlett (jamesloganhowlett79)

Other than this should have been posted in 'Lifestyles and Relationships' or 'Make Friends', I wonder....what the heck is a Family mc?

Caitlin Tobias wrote:
 I wonder....what the heck is a Family mc?

It's the McDonald's equivalent of a KFC bucket, I think . . .

. . . or maybe a gangsta toasta rappa who doesn't use rude words . . .

. . . or maybe a biker's club - they prefer their virtual **bleep**-substitutes to be called "motorcycles", I believe.

There is the weirdest echo in here. 

I am looking for a friendly penguin family to waddle about in that way they do.  I'd rather like fish and sharing of fish catching stories.

At other times, I should like to go off and indulge in my other hobby: pretending to be other people, and yet with the same goal, the penguin thing.

Magnus Brody wrote:

There is the weirdest echo in here. 

I am looking for a friendly penguin family to waddle about in that way they do.  I'd rather like fish and sharing of fish catching stories.

At other times, I should like to go off and indulge in my other hobby: pretending to be other people, and yet with the same goal, the penguin thing.

Hang in there, Magnus. Somewhere is a penguin family ready to take you under their wing.

Funny-Penguin-meme-3.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived