Why why why

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is someone missing.  I've noticed. 

I short while ago I feel asleep at my computer.  I dreamed and dreamed; I awoke in a cold sweat.  

I dreamed I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window.  I saw the flickering shadow of love on her blind. 

She was my woman! 

As she decieved me I watched and went out of my mind. 

My, my, my C-e-k-a. Why, why, why C-e-k-a?  I could see, that girl was no good for me, but I was lost like a slave that no man could free.

At break of day when that man drove away I was waiting; I crossed the street to her house and she opened the door.

She stood there laughing! I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more.  My, my, my C-e-k-a.  Why, why, why C-e-k-a? 

So before they come to break down the door, forgive me Ceka I just couldn't take any more.  Forgive me Ceka I just couldn't take any more!  And then I woke up.

What should I do?

/me pulls up in the Off Topic News truck and waits for the action to unfold...

(Practicing Live Shot) Hello Dwellers! I am out here Live where a grizzly story is unfolding... It is still unclear the final fate of Ceka as her victim... um her murderer... 

Eh Stormie! Yous goin comes clean or's we's goin mak it looks likes yous the victim? We's alls know's tah yous only sayings it's a dream to cover it up wat is reallys goin ons.

NewsTruckOTN.jpg

LiveReport wrote:

/me pulls up in the
 News truck and waits for the action to unfold...

(Practicing Live Shot) Hello Dwellers! I am out here Live where a grizzly story is unfolding... It is still unclear the final fate of Ceka as her victim... um her murderer... 

Eh Stormie! Yous goin comes clean or's we's goin mak it looks likes yous the victim? We's alls know's tah yous only sayings it's a dream to cover it up wat is reallys goin ons.

Whadda ya mean come clean - I ain't no rat not even on myself.  I dunno where da chick is - off gettin hitched from what I wuz told.  

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.