Re-Newbie saying hello

Zog Ozsvar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Zog Ozsvar wrote:

Hi all,

Im a re-newbie, back in SL after another of my extended absences.  As ever all the places and people I knew have gone so I thought Id say "hi" here and find some names to look out for next Im wandering around in SL.

A/Z

An old newbie. I like that. Welcome back Zog!

AnimatedSmileyWithDaisy.gif

Zog Ozsvar wrote:

Hi all,

Im a re-newbie, back in SL after another of my extended absences.  As ever all the places and people I knew have gone so I thought Id say "hi" here and find some names to look out for next Im wandering around in SL.

A/Z

Greetings Zog!   Welcome back!

Peace!

Storm Clarence wrote:

Ruby Reynaud wrote:

Can someone please  explain to me the addition of the letter Z to phrases/acronyms? I just recently started noticing it--maybe I'm late to the game. What's the meaning behind it?

The urbandictionary.com is your best friend. 

Good suggestion. I'll take note. :smileytongue:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Ruby Reynaud wrote:

Can someone please  explain to me the addition of the letter Z to phrases/acronyms? I just recently started noticing it--maybe I'm late to the game. What's the meaning behind it?

The urbandictionary.com is your best friend. 

Well here is one definition for ZOMG from urbandictionary.com:

ZOMG was the ruler of the planet XYRZON until 2451 AD, when he was overthrown by KFOP after the battle of SHMUR.

LOL

@Ruby: The conventional wisdom is that zomg was OMG typed by the iincompetents who could not only fail to find their backside with both hands, but missed the shift key and hit the Z key. Feel free to create your own meme by inserting a Z anywhere you think might make you an internet legend.

Cato Badger wrote:

@Ruby: The conventional wisdom is that zomg was OMG typed by the iincompetents who could not only fail to find their backside with both hands, but missed the shift key and hit the Z key. Feel free to create your own meme by inserting a Z anywhere you think might make you an internet legend.

LOL thanks Cato!

Signed,

ZRUBY

:smileyvery-happy:

Zog Ozsvar wrote:

Hi all,

A/Z

Welcome back to second life *meows*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.