Jump to content

Re-Newbie saying hello


Zog Ozsvar
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

 


Zog Ozsvar wrote:

Hi all,

Im a re-newbie, back in SL after another of my extended absences.  As ever all the places and people I knew have gone so I thought Id say "hi" here and find some names to look out for next Im wandering around in SL.

A/Z

An old newbie. I like that. Welcome back Zog!

 

AnimatedSmileyWithDaisy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Zog Ozsvar wrote:

Hi all,

Im a re-newbie, back in SL after another of my extended absences.  As ever all the places and people I knew have gone so I thought Id say "hi" here and find some names to look out for next Im wandering around in SL.

A/Z

 

Greetings Zog!   Welcome back!


Peace!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:

 

Ruby Reynaud wrote:

Can someone please  explain to me the addition of the letter Z to phrases/acronyms? I just recently started noticing it--maybe I'm late to the game. What's the meaning behind it?

The urbandictionary.com is your best friend. 

 

Good suggestion. I'll take note. :smileytongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Storm Clarence wrote:

 

Ruby Reynaud wrote:

Can someone please  explain to me the addition of the letter Z to phrases/acronyms? I just recently started noticing it--maybe I'm late to the game. What's the meaning behind it?

The urbandictionary.com is your best friend. 

 

Well here is one definition for ZOMG from urbandictionary.com:

ZOMG was the ruler of the planet XYRZON until 2451 AD, when he was overthrown by KFOP after the battle of SHMUR.

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Ruby: The conventional wisdom is that zomg was OMG typed by the iincompetents who could not only fail to find their backside with both hands, but missed the shift key and hit the Z key. Feel free to create your own meme by inserting a Z anywhere you think might make you an internet legend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Cato Badger wrote:

@Ruby: The conventional wisdom is that zomg was OMG typed by the iincompetents who could not only fail to find their backside with both hands, but missed the shift key and hit the Z key. Feel free to create your own meme by inserting a Z anywhere you think might make you an internet legend.

LOL thanks Cato!

Signed,

ZRUBY

:smileyvery-happy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Zog Ozsvar wrote:

Hi all,

Im a re-newbie, back in SL after another of my extended absences.  As ever all the places and people I knew have gone so I thought Id say "hi" here and find some names to look out for next Im wandering around in SL.

A/Z

Welcome back to second life *meows*

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...