Fiends list not loading appearing offline to friends

Chloe Looby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm really hoping someone can help me i logged in-world today  to have no friends online  one friend logged in to me stood next to him  but all the boxes were un ticked  but i hadnt touched a thing so really confused to whats going on  has this ever happened to anyone else or would anyone know why this would happen ?

Yes, it has happened.  It is likely a temporary SL glitch.  Do not worry, your friends will show up again in a day or so.

Depending on the viewer you use, you may have the ability to see if someone has unchecked the box that allows you to see if they are online.  Most likely this is not the situation in your case.

Thank you so much for your quick reply  i really didnt know what to do as he believes  ive done this on purpose  and didnt want to speak to him  and apart from sending a help report to sl for there help i didt know where to turn :( 

does any on know how i can prove to him that i havent done this ?

Hi, I don't really have anything to add to what Venus said, she's right, AND SL has been a little wonky for past couple days for me, in the Friends list department, so maybe it is indeed a glitch.  And, BTW, I ***Love*** the typo in your post title, it's awesome!!  LOL!  (Honestly, it seems that way sometimes!!!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.