Looking for Sim to RENT, full prim, full rights, below the usual estate agent price

Sommerly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I´m looking for a full prim sim to rent, well below the usual estate agents rates but I´m not unreasonable, with full rights, no zoning, I want to do whatever tickles my fancy. A tier pay box would have to be in your place, not on the sim itself, or I could pay you directly if you´d prefer.

I don´t mind if it´s attached to other land of yours or stand-alone, I'd put up nice mountains, trees, on my primcount on attaching sides, I´d keep skyboxes high up and no worries about floating things, billboards or anything flashy and ugly.

What matters to me is the name of the sim, it has to be something neutral or something I like, if it is not and you´d be okay with changing the sim´s name I´d consider to pay the fee for a name-change, if the offer is good else.

If I find a place for a really good price, I intend to keep it longterm, hopefully like however long forever might be for me or you^^ or until Linden Labs lures us to whatever comes next or throws us out of here :P

If you have an interesting offer, please IM me in-world, Sommerly Resident, that will be fastest, my IMs go to my e-mail.

Please no comments or tips, I just want a good offer, is all, thank you :)

no matter what, I'm not seeing anybody dropping below the 295 a month tier price that LL has them paying.  if they do, means they have disposable income heh.   but I would personally look to rent a grandfather tier sim,  it's only 195 a month.  they can not sell them either for that tier level.  LL removed the option of the cheaper tier following to the new owner several years back.

grandfather sims, same prims, same options,  just cheaper on pricing for the estate owner. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.