Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
adamBRJ

Dae parsing issue - see log for details

Recommended Posts

 i have red alot of threads about this one  but i really cant seem to find a good answer for it !  

 

just some details ! 

 

 i made the mesh in blender it is not a download .

 the name  doesnt contains #  its just letters.

the blend file is in my desktop! 

 

i would love some help please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is more of an issue withe client than anything.. this tends to happen when I try to import heavy hair meshes. What I usually try is a clean reset on the rigging. What is it exactly that you're trying to import?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have added a sticky page to our Blog where we can collect examples for when this issue appears and how it can be fixed:

    http://blog.machinimatrix.org/blender/dae-parsing-issue/

I hope that we eventually can add some extra checks to the Collada exporter in order to flag problematic meshes. But first i would like to collect examples of failure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...