Videos showing RP sims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a few videos from Escapades and New Babbage im happy to share. :-p

ON ESCAPADES

This first one shows where me and my goony friends hang out and RP adventures fighting Gelatinous Cubes

This next video is of a recent RP event that took place on Escapades

In NEW BABBAGE

This is a video taken over a year ago at New Babbage, the annual Fleet Week. Showing the variety of activities.

Next is a trailer for the RP event i ran before Christmas which you can still take a look at and uncover the story.

And finally the video that earned me a little bit of fame, the original New Babbage film. The Town has grown over twice the size and many places have changed, but it's still one of my favourite places in SL.

I haven't worked how to embed videos in this forum so apologies, I will post the raw links to Youtube pages.

I own two Star Wars Roleplay (SWRP) sims. One is the capital of the Sith Empire, Byss, the Deep Core and you can see it quite well in these two videos: Byss video 1 (credit to Omega Groshomme) and Byss video 2 (credit to Alexandro Holgado)

I also own another sim in SWRP genre, another planet in the Sith Empire, called Dromund Kaas and you can see some of it (though by no means all) in the Dromund Kaas video (credit to Omega Groshomme).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are three machinimas from NeoVictoria, the Steampunk roleplay estate with a machinima twist. The first is a promo I made that highlights some of our players, the last two are machinimas that are based on roleplays done in NeoVictoria. 

NeoVictoria

Tales from NeoVictoria: Demoria Arrives

Tales from NeoVictoria: The Kiss

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

A man gets off the train at train station Berlin Alexanderplatz, is it early night or early morning?

A stranger, new to the city, not sure where to go, what to do.

It is 1929, the golden era of this great city, poverty and political unrest on one side, wild parties, the bohemian lifestyle and unknown freedom on the other side.

Aleph Newman is the very talented machinamator who fell in love with our sim and decided to make a video there, he just had to.

It took him three days of recordings, working for 7 to 18 hours a day.

31 hours of almost non-stop working on this video you can see below.

A great result and much to our pleasure Herr Newman has already promised he would make more videos in our city :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3290 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.