Sign in to follow this  
Sarah36 Islay

1/2 sim

Question

LL has been asked many times for sims of different sizes but to no avail.  Apparently they don't think it would be profitable enough.

In your situation, I would get the estate owner to handle the trouble making tenant once and for all.  If they can't they should evict them, if they don't I'd move.  You shouldn't have to put up with that kind of thing.  There are many half sims available to rent,  If this person is causing you problems then they will cause the next tenant problems too.  I'd remind the estate owner of those facts.  If they choose to tolerate them, then you know where you stand.

In the meantime check to be sure that object entry is only allowed for group as well as creating new prims.  This way they can't rez a prim on their side and push it to your side.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

LL has been asked many times for sims of different sizes but to no avail.  Apparently they don't think it would be profitable enough.

In your situation, I would get the estate owner to handle the trouble making tenant once and for all.  If they can't they should evict them, if they don't I'd move.  You shouldn't have to put up with that kind of thing.  There are many half sims available to rent,  If this person is causing you problems then they will cause the next tenant problems too.  I'd remind the estate owner of those facts.  If they choose to tolerate them, then you know where you stand.

In the meantime check to be sure that object entry is only allowed for group as well as creating new prims.  This way they can't rez a prim on their side and push it to your side.

• Like 3

Besides Amethyst's suggestions...consider moving.  There are lots of lovely places available, there is no need to put up with annoying neighbors.

• Like 2