1/2 sim

Sarah36 Islay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why can't LL build  1/2 sims  separate - On my half of sim  I'm in the middle of a dispute over a horrid screen dividing the land and already the owner  made them remove  it a few weeks ago. Now i am returning some of their prims back, which no idea how they put them there because only a few certain members can rez  on my land.   Paying weekly teirs on half a sim isn't  exactly cheap  and I'm sure it would be nice not to have neighbours.

2 answers to this question

LL has been asked many times for sims of different sizes but to no avail.  Apparently they don't think it would be profitable enough.

In your situation, I would get the estate owner to handle the trouble making tenant once and for all.  If they can't they should evict them, if they don't I'd move.  You shouldn't have to put up with that kind of thing.  There are many half sims available to rent,  If this person is causing you problems then they will cause the next tenant problems too.  I'd remind the estate owner of those facts.  If they choose to tolerate them, then you know where you stand.

In the meantime check to be sure that object entry is only allowed for group as well as creating new prims.  This way they can't rez a prim on their side and push it to your side.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.