Question about paying Lindens to another avatar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I recently invited a friend of mine in RL to join SL and rp with me, and I started him off by paying him a few Lindens so he could buy clothes, etc. (he's not sure he is going to stay in SL, so he hasn't not entered his payment info for his account yet). I have always paid other avatars in-world. I want to give my friend a few more Lindens and was wondering if there is a way to do that on the SL website through my account transctions rather than going in-world. Does anyone know if that is possible? Just curious. Thanks!

nop, that would be a good feature though, I know i have used that in IMVU, between other of my accounts, i have heard there are some safe boxes where you allowed other to withdraw, but inworld,

on the other hand, it is good to help your friend to start up, but I think if he is going to stay, he can easily use a c/card as most of us do

Thanks for your replies, and the answer was as I had suspected.

Yes, if he does plan to continue inworld, I will encourage him to get his cc info on his account. I was just helping him because he came in specifically to rp with me at my request, so I sorta felt reponsible to get him ready for the role. :)

Have a great day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.