Gestures

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You can make them yourself, they are fairly straightforward, though you would need the soundfile .

If you see or hear a particular one that you like, the easiest way by far is to IM the person that used it (their name usually appears in chat) & politely ask where they got it.

There are so many Gesture makers in SL that it can be almost impossible to find a particular one without the exact name (or even with it sometimes).

One thing to bear in mind is that creators come and go over the years & there are some very old gestures around that are no longer sold. I have a laugh that people ask me for all the time but the shop is gone and it is no copy.

2 answers to this question

You can make them yourself, they are fairly straightforward, though you would need the soundfile .

If you see or hear a particular one that you like, the easiest way by far is to IM the person that used it (their name usually appears in chat) & politely ask where they got it.

There are so many Gesture makers in SL that it can be almost impossible to find a particular one without the exact name (or even with it sometimes).

One thing to bear in mind is that creators come and go over the years & there are some very old gestures around that are no longer sold. I have a laugh that people ask me for all the time but the shop is gone and it is no copy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.