Sign in to follow this  
spaghettilasagne

i was banned coz i wasnt nude.it was a misunderstanding.how can i unban?

Question

Yeah, good luck getting unbanned from TSDI - That is one weird Venue. When you get banned there for not being Nude in the Nude areas you are BANNED. You can always try to IM the Parcel Owner. 

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

Yeah, good luck getting unbanned from TSDI - That is one weird Venue. When you get banned there for not being Nude in the Nude areas you are BANNED. You can always try to IM the Parcel Owner. 

• Like 1

Use search to locate the group for The Skinny Dip Inn.

http://world.secondlife.com/place/5685876d-f37a-0d92-422a-387b5deb4666?lang=en-US

IM the Owner and just wait. The more coherent your explanation, the better I find. But remember, a Region/Parcel Owner may ban anyone , anytime, for any reason or for no reason whatsoever. There is no higher authority than the owner of the Venue. This is codified in the TOS.

Everyone who owns land has the right to set up rules and ban according to them...or ban you just because they feel like it. You have absolutly no power or influence to change that.

And why are you suprised? Its a nude beach, of course they want people to follow the theme. Just like most ballrooms will first warn you and then ban you, if you show up in non-formal clothes.

Just find other places to go to. There are plenty of nude beaches (if you still want to get naked) and plenty of normal ones, of you prefer to stay clothed.

• Like 1

When you teleport a new local you should first read the rules

About Land > Covenant

4481206113_c0c77ee3cb.jpg

This rules affect all sim however some parcels have more extra rules that can be available in notecards, or painels, or chat local.

So please also look arroud and see if you found the rules.

You can also ask land Owner for the rules.

Then if you do not agree with that rules just teleport for other place where you like more.

Î would always recommend you (G) sims or Linden Lab Sim HUB's

I hope had Help You