Sign in to follow this  
Sherele

New to SL but not to RP -- Getting frustrated. :(

Hello! I'm new to SL... and I'm having a really, really hard time finding quality, paragraph RP to participate in. I participate in medieval or victorian era RP, and looking for a mentor, a guide, someone to RP with or show me places to go. I keep searching and have been looking for weeks with no success.

For weeks? I had been looking for years and not finding any decent one, until I decided to start my own.. And it's going really well... I'll recommend you to try it :)

SIM: Dragon Age - Lothering

GROUP: Dragon Age Roleplay

Not a lot do RP with para styles. They do it mostly with HUDs, weapons, and etc. But yeah like Kitti said, you're best to either start your own, or even check out the one she's posted. I came from a 2d chat , and a text based chat and gave up looking in SL because a lot just dont want it.

Hey we opened a sim called City of Blackwall, we made this sim because we have no RP home that did not use metered and scripted combat/actions. We are a text based RP only, and deeply encourage Para RP, which we engaged in a lot in the past. If you want to check us out here is the website!

http://www.cityofblackwall.com/

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Araxia/132/79/487