Sign in to follow this  
Bree Giffen

What was the last thing you did before you logged out?

Don't think too much. Just answer!

I tried on some new mesh clothes that I just purchased with my alt. Then I logged out.

I wish I didnt Kelley  :)

Last night I got naked and did a crazy tribal-like dance with my man....we were laughing so much when I hit the exit button, still am!

Clicked "Exit" ... 

Oh! You mean BEFORE that .. gotcha. Teleported to a platform waaaaaaay up in the air, cammed out to enjoy the vista spread out below .. 

and then .. y'know .. did the clicky thing.

I cried. At some point in the last two days (been inv cleaning) I deleted a folder with  thousands upon thousands of textures, mesh models and animations along with almost everything I have ever built. Le sigh.. :(

Sparkles Britton, that is sad if you accidentally deleted a large amount of your inventory. If you have not emptied your trash can in the viewer, it should still be in there (in the trash can). It is also possible you did not delete it, but just moved it to another location, or maybe the inventory is still there but just not showing.

Please see:  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_Page_The_Inventory_Recovery_Steps

This dude was roleplaying a pimp(I hope it was roleplaying, at least) and verbally harassing random female avatars even ones who wanted none of it. So, my mum and I found his car. He didn't have security on. We drove it into a lake before it re-rezzed back to it's parking spot.

He got a good scare, I think. I regret nothing.

Bree Giffen wrote:

Don't think too much. Just answer!

I tried on some new mesh clothes that I just purchased with my alt. Then I logged out.

The last thing I did was teleport home and turned off the lights, fireplace, radio, and turned on the outside light.

Yeah, I know. *chuckle*

I've been doing that for years.