Sign in to follow this  
Apolez Taurus

Pathways ; a romantic sex spot

cave2.pngcave.pngpathways-text.jpg

Are you looking for a SL Honeymoon spot, or Romantic Dating area, or somewhere romantic to use different sex scenes a waterfall under a tree on a towel, in the treehouse, and many more places......  like the benches, the one swing, the other just coudles, the jacuzzi and a few more hidden treasures. Look no further Pathways is for you,join group and pay 200L for access http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apolez%20Taurus/75/5/22  

There is a dining table in the cave as well as lots of other enjoyments Like a sex kitchen in the treehouse or dance on the roof!  

Apolez Taurus wrote:

Are you looking for a SL Honeymoon spot, or Romantic Dating area, or somewhere romantic to use different sex scenes a waterfall under a tree on a towel, in the treehouse, and many more places......  like the benches, the one swing, the other just coudles, the jacuzzi and a few more hidden treasures. Look no further Pathways is for you, just
250L a person to enter right click on the land and buy pass for 2 hours
,,, landing point is here: 
with public access. 

There is a dining table in the cave as well as lots of other enjoyments Like a sex kitchen in the treehouse or dance on the roof!  

Although I admire you being an entrepreneur and all that in SL,  I do have doubts on whether this will pull off.

I am member of several Adult Societies/clubs in SL  which have alot more options and perks, for just a one time fee of joining their group of 300 LS for which I can enjoy their (full) sim with all rooms, floors, scenes, venues, shows and exclusive parties - unlimited time.

I am afraid you are a bit overpricing your venue.