Jump to content

Mad about hats! (anti spammers pic thread)


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts


valerie Inshan wrote:

Oh Marianne! I love, love, love it! So creative!

Snapshot_002.png

This hat comes from Morea Style.

Oh, that shop was new to me! <3<3<3 Is it modify?

I wish I could recommend this cute beret, but it is no modify and some parts is full bright! /me groans

5488637520_1f43ec4277.jpg

It looks good in daylight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Marianne Little wrote:



Oh, that shop was new to me! <3<3<3 Is it modify?

I wish I could recommend this cute beret, but it is no modify and some parts is full bright! /me groans

5488637520_1f43ec4277.jpg

It looks good in daylight.

It looks so lovely on you Marianne! And I can see we have commun tastes: we have the same Coco blouse. :smileyhappy:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I do anything to avoid cleaning up the house before I have to go to work.... sigh... I must close the laptop and do some boring domestic chores now. There is no dust in SL, or dirty dishes, or laundry. Maybe that's why I like SL so much.:smileyvery-happy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Ladies!  Every one of these hats are beautiful!  I wear the below cowboy hat all the time...in fact, I never take it off.  I'm sure it's grown into my head by now.  *laughs*  Have any of you seen any cowboy hats at any of these places, or are they just women's hats?

Marcus3.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Marcus Hancroft wrote:

Wow, Ladies!  Every one of these hats are beautiful!  I wear the below cowboy hat all the time...in fact, I never take it off.  I'm sure it's grown into my head by now.  *laughs*  Have any of you seen any cowboy hats at any of these places, or are they just women's hats?

Marcus3.jpg


Yay Marcus! Gentlemen are welcome here! Woot, this cowboy hat really looks great on you! You're a very handsome cowboy! love0072.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Fortress 2. ;) Basically, what used to be an amusing, cartoonish shooter game turned into something completely different when the company started letting people purchase, find, and trade hats in-game. The result: Hat collecting and trading became such an obsession that Team Fortress 2 has lost it's "shooter game" title and is now mostly refered to as a "America's #1 war-themed hat simulator".

So yes. I can see Second Life becoming a contendor for the Hat Simulator title. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites


CrystalShard Foo wrote:

Team Fortress 2.
;)
Basically, what used to be an amusing, cartoonish shooter game turned into something completely different when the company started letting people purchase, find, and trade hats in-game. The result: Hat collecting and trading became such an obsession that Team Fortress 2 has lost it's "shooter game" title and is now mostly refered to as a "America's #1 war-themed hat simulator".

So yes. I can see Second Life becoming a contendor for the Hat Simulator title.
:D

Hmmm....interesting :smileytongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Marianne Little wrote:

Hi Marcus, you can try Deadwool on the Marketplace or inworld:

Howdy, Miss Marianne!  Thank you for the info on Deadwool!  I just looked at the store on Marketplace and I like the Aiden hat.  I'm going to look at it inworld and buy at the store there if it's as good there as what the photo shows on SLM!  :smileyhappy:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...