Are the Blogs being used?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just seen a new post to the Blogs. It's not in the default "Featured Blogs" section on the Dashboard page, and that doesn't have, as it used to, an option to show all blog categories.

As far as I can tell, there's never been any announcement of the TOS change that took place on the 25th February.

As far as I am aware, the Blogs are the only official channel for announcements. Am I mistaken? If so, has there been anything else missed during the changeover in the Blog/Forum system?

Please clarify.

This was the latest blog entry http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Welcome-to-the-New-Second-Life-Community-Platform/ba-p/704195

So it's being used but LL doesn't have much to tell. My guess they are much too busy with something. Remeber there are just 250 Lindens that have to take care of 600.000 residents that are on-line every day.

The TOS change you speak about is not a TOS change, it's a policy change. Policies can be seen as a clarification of the TOS therefore LL can change policies silent, without any notice.

There have been a few blog posts since the new system went live, unfortunately you won't know this unless you scroll down the list as the featured news ones at the top haven't been updated, they really should have latest blogs at the top and then the sections.

There hasn't been a blog post about the new community standards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.