Sign in to follow this  
Ruby Reynaud

Can my main and alt both have premium accounts?

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes Ruby.  You would need to pay for both, but then you get double the land and double the stipend, too.  If you want to take advantage of the land under a group you also get a 10% group discount for land allotment.  

Great! Thanks for the info, Storm. I have been reading about the 10% group discount for land allotment and am factoring that in too. As it stands my rent is still cheaper than paying tier so I might not branch out into buying land yet. :)

Like anything else Ruby, take your time and enjoy SL. If you have any issues with land let me know I will do everything to find an answer for you.

Its actually a useful thing to do if you can afford it. Especially if you have a group and make them both owners and deed any land that you get to that group, because it means that you have total control from either avvie instead of just one & thats helpful sometimes if one account has a problem. :)

Yes that sounds like a pretty awesome deal. I'm still kind of surprised that LL allows that but I'm glad to know that they do! I didn't know that there could be 2 owners of a group either.

You can have as many group owners as you like but personally I wouldn`t make anyone else an owner unless it was another me lol....Once you make someone an owner you cannot kick them out, they have to choose to leave themselves & it can get messy if partners have a falling out .