Newww !!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yess ,i'm everyone's favorite kind of SL..imma NEWBIEE !! which means ,i need a job && help with ALL of this .i'll take any job .more on the lines of dancing ,modeling ,or bouncing .i juss really need some help .i've basically never been so lost in site in my lifee !!/ :

Welcome to SL and to the Forum!

First thing is to relax.  You have a lot of time to explore and get your bearings so take your time and enjoy.  Most employers will not hire an avatar who is less than 30 days old.  If you do not wish to purchase lindens using your dollars, euros, or whatever, then go to any number of freebie shops to pick up all that you will need at least in the short run.  My first real purchase was....hair...and it took me a few weeks to get around to doing that.

I DJ at a club.  If you enjoy music, you might visit several clubs.  Often people work there as dancers, hostesses, bartenders, security, or DJs.  There are people who build, script, create clothing...any number of things.  That is why it is important to explore what you might like to do.  There are loads of free classes to learn some of these things.  Search under Events > Education and a whole bunch will pop up. 

Take your time and enjoy!

Welcome to SL...and yes take your time and enjoy things .

Try going to different clubs and finding places you enjoy...meet people and the owners and then ask for consideration if an opening comes up. most owners are more inclined to hire people that fit in with their clubs crowd.

If you arn't inclined to use rl money to establish your own look then check through the libraries in your inventory  and try to create a look out of them and from the many freebie stores out there...there are some very nice pieces in the libraries. Also be on the look out for "hunts" and midnight mania boards as they often give out a better level of gifts than the standard freebies. Joining several of the stores groups also will get you many nice monthly gifts from the stores owners. These will also help you decide which stores you might like to actually spend your hard earned lindens in when you get them as the quality of the gift should reflect the quality of their for sale items and their consideration for their customers.

Dim Sum Garden group banner (750x167).jpg

Welcome to the creative world of Second Life where you can be whomever or whatever you want.

If I had one suggestion, it would be to familiarize yourself with how the viewer works and how to create on your own. This will give you vastly superior knowledge about how Second Life functions. Once you have some insight and are a little dangerous, you will be able to enjoy SL to its fullest.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.