Sign in to follow this  
KoolKitty Zuzu

General items only showing under Adult, after Marketplace Update...

After the Marketplace update this morning, I've stumbled onto a problem on my store. ALL of the items listed are of General Maturity Level, but for some reason, now only show under the Adult Maturity Level setting. I've contacted support, but was wondering if anyone else has had this same issue?

UPDATE: -sigh- I believe I've found a solution. A rather irritating one at that, but hey, it's a fix. Relisting each items seems to fix the problem. =P

I was also missing 2 out of 12 items after the update. Relisting them helped but somehow the fact that they were "delisted" in the first place can't be really intentional, given that I didn't receive any notification about that. However, I did not check whether they showed up when searching for adult items because I didn't think about that (they are _not_ actually adult - at least they're not supposed to be ^^).

Some of mine was also not shown in general anymore, but still listed, active and marked as general. I just selected all my items, unlisted them and relisted them, that worked and took only a minute.