Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Your Forum Avatar & Rank

Recommended Posts

 


Cerise Sorbet wrote:

tpin.gif


 

LOLWUT? I herd u liek memes

I look forward to a master compilation of all of these amusing-yet-dubious ranks.

Hey, this is a fun way to get guise to learn how to upload images to da new system, amirite?

Thanks Irene Muni for pointing me back here and MY HOW IT'S GROWN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Torley Linden wrote: 

<snip>

I look forward to a master compilation of all of these amusing-yet-
dubious
ranks.

<snip>

 

Dubious? Dubious!?! Torley!!! How could you call these dubious after I made one in your honor? :smileysurprised:

RankTor.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keli, if it's possible, I would really love to have an "I love0031.gif Community" rank. I was thinking that it could be something along the lines of a group of the bowling pin thingies (a community) with a heart on the chest of the lead pin. I don't have the graphic skills to pull it off though. Pretty please can you do it?

ETA: And the group of pins definitely need to be different colors to reflect the diversity of the community!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Darren Scorpio wrote:

We also need an Emo Rank for when we are feeling emo. 

 

Here you go! :smileytongue:

RankEL.jpg 

Oops! I bet you meant something more like this, didn't you? :smileysurprised:

RankE.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


 

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wow Keli I just love what you do with these icons! So creative and funny! Can I have a French special one? Pleaaaase!

 


 

Here you go. :)

RankFr.jpg

Oh and we must not forget Spain. ;)

RankSp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Darren Scorpio wrote:

We also need an Emo Rank for when we are feeling emo. 

 

Here you go! :smileytongue:

RankEL.jpg

 

Oops! I bet you meant something more like this, didn't you? :smileysurprised:

RankE.jpg


:smileyvery-happy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Torley Linden wrote: 

<snip>

I look forward to a master compilation of all of these amusing-yet-
dubious
ranks.

<snip>

 

Dubious? Dubious!?! Torley!!! How could you call these dubious after I made one in your honor? :smileysurprised:

RankTor.jpg


Mybe because it is lacking watermelons. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

 

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Are there others that I somehow missed?

 

original.jpeg

 

Wilhiam you are right I did miss that one. I am so happy you found it. I will add it to the group photo. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 


Quinn Morani wrote:

Keli, if it's possible, I would really love to have an "I
love0031.gif
Community" rank. I was thinking that it could be something along the lines of a group of the bowling pin thingies (a community) with a heart on the chest of the lead pin. I don't have the graphic skills to pull it off though. Pretty please can you do it?

ETA: And the group of pins definitely need to be different colors to reflect the diversity of the community!

 

Quinn what a great way to remind us that community is not for the privileged few but for everyone! :)

ETA: Sorry for the ones I missed I got a little distracted at work. :smileysurprised:

CommRank.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so very much, Keli. I hope you don't mind, but I have pulled this into the OP of the newly revived "Strengthening the SL Community" thread, which has been unlocked and granted a reprieve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Quinn Morani wrote:

Thank you so very much, Keli. I hope you don't mind, but I have pulled this into the OP of the newly revived "Strengthening the SL Community" thread, which has been unlocked and granted a reprieve!

 

I don't mind at all it is community property now. :)

Here is The Link to Quinn's Thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Quinn Morani wrote:

Thank you so very much, Keli. I hope you don't mind, but I have pulled this into the OP of the newly revived "Strengthening the SL Community" thread, which has been unlocked and granted a reprieve!

 

I don't mind at all it is community property now.
:)

Here is 
 to Quinn's Thread.

Correction. It is now known as The Forum's Thread. :smileyhappy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Colt Habana wrote:

paranoid.jpg

for the conspiracy theorists :smileyhappy:

 

LOL I love it.... wait... No one saw me post that reply... did they? What if they think I laughed because I was... what if they know my IP Address.... what if they can see what I am typing right now... OMG who is that coming down the hall?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Ima Rang wrote:

We need a pirate! 

 

Great idea! I will see what I can find. :)

Speaking of great ideas now that we can kudos I thought we needed a prize pack for the forums that can not use them. ;)

KudosP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...