Your Forum Avatar & Rank

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Great thread, Keli!  When I think of the word 'rank' I think of nasty smells.  How about a rank that would represent a 'cleaned up' rank?  A sweet smelling rank?  Give it some thought..I am sure you can come up with something. 

yay.gif

Oh great now you have image... um... smell stuck in my head... um... nose. :smileysurprised:

RankSK.jpg

Awesome!  This will surely please the rank obsessed!

Dillon Levenque wrote:

See, this is why those people were waving the signs and chanting. It is so cool to have you back :smileyvery-happy:

Chanting? There was chanting too? All I got to see was the still images (which were awesome btw). In honor of your waving and chanting I now give you the rank of Hippie! :)

RankH.jpg

Quinn Morani wrote:

I am laughing so hard at these, Keli. I LOVE this thread! I think we also desperately need an "I've seen Tolya's balls" rank. :smileysurprised:

Okay here you go! But for being an instigator you get two. ;)

Two ranks that is... :smileyvery-happy:

RankTB.jpg

RankD.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

See, this is why those people were waving the signs and chanting. It is so cool to have you back :smileyvery-happy:

Chanting? There was chanting too? All I got to see was the still images (which were awesome btw). In honor of your waving and chanting I now give you the rank of Hippie!
:)

RankH.jpg

Well I couldn't even be there that day but I did write the chant and I know Jaen was doing it :smileyvery-happy:

And Hippie Bowman definitely should get one of these.

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

How? How is it that they don't show up for you?

Probably Adblock or a tool like it, it is a good but blunt tool for hiding page content.

Security is a concern for most people and unlicensed coders can add virus' and spyware to anyone's computer that downloads and installs their product. Identity theft is also a concern.

Consumer tip: without verisign or other liscensing, security is always a risk.

http://www.verisign.com/

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

How? How is it that they don't show up for you?

Probably Adblock or a tool like it, it is a good but blunt tool for hiding page content.

Security is a concern for most people and unlicensed coders can add virus' and spyware to anyone's computer that downloads and installs their product. Identity theft is also a concern.

Consumer tip: without verisign or other liscensing, security is always a risk.

Check! At least I am protected there. Last night my security software found a threat hiding in a image I found on Google.:smileysurprised:

RankCheck.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.