Your Forum Avatar & Rank

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lindens

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

tpin.gif

LOLWUT? I herd u liek memes

I look forward to a master compilation of all of these amusing-yet-dubious ranks.

Hey, this is a fun way to get guise to learn how to upload images to da new system, amirite?

Thanks Irene Muni for pointing me back here and MY HOW IT'S GROWN

Keli, if it's possible, I would really love to have an "I love0031.gif Community" rank. I was thinking that it could be something along the lines of a group of the bowling pin thingies (a community) with a heart on the chest of the lead pin. I don't have the graphic skills to pull it off though. Pretty please can you do it?

ETA: And the group of pins definitely need to be different colors to reflect the diversity of the community!

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Torley Linden wrote: 

<snip>

I look forward to a master compilation of all of these amusing-yet-
dubious
ranks.

<snip>

Dubious? Dubious!?! Torley!!! How could you call these dubious after I made one in your honor? :smileysurprised:

RankTor.jpg

Mybe because it is lacking watermelons. 

Quinn Morani wrote:

Keli, if it's possible, I would really love to have an "I
love0031.gif
Community" rank. I was thinking that it could be something along the lines of a group of the bowling pin thingies (a community) with a heart on the chest of the lead pin. I don't have the graphic skills to pull it off though. Pretty please can you do it?

ETA: And the group of pins definitely need to be different colors to reflect the diversity of the community!

Quinn what a great way to remind us that community is not for the privileged few but for everyone! :)

ETA: Sorry for the ones I missed I got a little distracted at work. :smileysurprised:

CommRank.jpg

Quinn Morani wrote:

Thank you so very much, Keli. I hope you don't mind, but I have pulled this into the OP of the newly revived "Strengthening the SL Community" thread, which has been unlocked and granted a reprieve!

I don't mind at all it is community property now. :)

Here is The Link to Quinn's Thread.

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

Thank you so very much, Keli. I hope you don't mind, but I have pulled this into the OP of the newly revived "Strengthening the SL Community" thread, which has been unlocked and granted a reprieve!

I don't mind at all it is community property now.
:)

Here is 
 to Quinn's Thread.

Correction. It is now known as The Forum's Thread. :smileyhappy:

Colt Habana wrote:

paranoid.jpg

for the conspiracy theorists :smileyhappy:

LOL I love it.... wait... No one saw me post that reply... did they? What if they think I laughed because I was... what if they know my IP Address.... what if they can see what I am typing right now... OMG who is that coming down the hall?!?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.