Your Forum Avatar & Rank

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Linden Lab has created Ranks for us to better understand the roles we play in the community. Some people like the Official Ranks others do not. So here is my question: Is there room to create new roles? Here are some that I thought might be helpful. Feel free to add to this list.

The first is the No-Rank Rank. Very helpful for those that do not like Ranks.

RankNR.jpg

Second the Troll Rank.

RankT.jpg

Third is the Leprechaun Rank. This one will be very useful next week. :smileyvery-happy:

Lep.jpg

Are there others that I somehow missed?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of something. If you can make the ranks with the ideas people give you the same size as the ones you have already made then we can all save them somewhere and we use them as a replacement of the "cupcakes"! i.e. There are some posts well deserving of the Troll rank. 

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Linden Lab has created Ranks for us to better understand the roles we play in the community. Some people like the 
 others do not. So here is my question: Is there room to create new roles? Here are some that I thought might be helpful. Feel free to add to this list.

Second the Troll Rank.

Third is the Leprechaun Rank. This one will be very useful next week. :smileyvery-happy:

Lep.jpg

Do you have this one with Storm's face?  I would like to use next week. smiley face inserted here

Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Linden Lab has created Ranks for us to better understand the roles we play in the community. Some people like the 
 others do not. So here is my question: Is there room to create new roles? Here are some that I thought might be helpful. Feel free to add to this list.

Second the Troll Rank.

Lep.jpg

Do you have this one with Storm's face?  I would like to use next week. smiley face inserted here

I had this in mind but if you want the big round body I can make that happen. :)

STstorm.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Second the Troll Rank.

I had this in mind but if you want the big round body I can make that happen.
:)

STstorm.jpg

How could I ever say no to this?  Thank you so very much.  

And, I do love NY.  Next week is the 250th St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC; marched for the first time in 1762 - fourteen years before the Declaration of Independence.  I am proud to say, as a young man, I had marched this parade with my father (and 1000's of other NYC firefighters) on many occasions.

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Suella Ember wrote:

CHEESE HEAD.png

Cheese Head rank!

YAY! I am proud to have the SE CH Rank Avatar... I wear it confident that it reflects my love of 80's music:smileywink:

Keli... this is a very fun thread! Well done:smileyvery-happy:

/me waves to Argus. Cheese Heads are awesome and are now available in actual size. ;)

ETA: Guess who is going to be the first one to find out about that 100 image limit?

RankCH.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

yes, the NEKO & FURRY rank, <PAWS POWA> *meows*

paw.jpg

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

I can hardly believe you forgot it, but the most important and displayed rank...Butthurt.

You are right how forgetful of me. What was I thinking? :smileysurprised:

RankBH.jpg

That is awesome!!!  LOL!

Venus Petrov wrote:

Great thread, Keli!  When I think of the word 'rank' I think of nasty smells.  How about a rank that would represent a 'cleaned up' rank?  A sweet smelling rank?  Give it some thought..I am sure you can come up with something. 

yay.gif

Oh great now you have image... um... smell stuck in my head... um... nose. :smileysurprised:

RankSK.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.