Sign in to follow this  
Ember Kalamunda

Female Alt

Female avatar with rl male behind it seeking friendship & benefits with another Female avatar it is kinda hard for me to put into words really want i want is kinda like a **** buddy you could say i have a hard time talking to people i have been hurt alot in the past so i am afraid of asking someone for this i go to alot of LGTF places i have the parts such as Tangos Xcite etc and i think my avatar is attractive enough i would like it to be with someone who also has these things if you are interested send me a notecard inworld sorry for the long post

I think you'd be better off doing what most people do in your situation: lie by omission.

Don't explain.

Just go along to one of the many lesbian/women only places; I understand it's a thriving culture.

The only problem for you might be that those sort of places are full of men like you, pretending to be women.

Except less honest.

Which I don't suppose is what you really want.

But ignorance is bliss, apparently . . .

Hey I understand the man behind a female Avi thing so I know what you mean but I however am a straight male so unfortunately I'm probably not the one you're seeking

Ember Kalamunda wrote:

Female avatar with rl male behind it seeking friendship & benefits with another Female avatar it is kinda hard for me to put into words really want i want is kinda like a **** buddy you could say i have a hard time talking to people i have been hurt alot in the past so i am afraid of asking someone for this i go to alot of LGTF places i have the parts such as Tangos Xcite etc and i think my avatar is attractive enough i would like it to be with someone who also has these things if you are interested send me a notecard inworld sorry for the long post

Wow...how about using some dots at the end of a sentence?

So you are a man playing a female avatar and your favorite hunting place so far have been probably the typical lesbian and "female avatar only" places, am I right? The obvious question is how you deal with the gender of others, because you are not the only man pretending to be a woman at those kind of places. And with the importance big breasts and talking genitals have to you, its likely that you run into another man, whos also playing a female avatar.

The idea is actually kind of funny: Two men pretending to be women playing a sex-scene :smileyvery-happy:

But seriously, you have probably more luck inworld with your search. Just be sure you know what you are looking for.

I want to play with you. I have a male alt. I am married in RL. I do not want to play with RL women. I think that threatens my RL relationship. I want to play with RL males with SL female avatars. Or with futanari or SL transgendered. I will speak to you in 1st person as if you are really female. I completely understand. SL is awesome because you can live out a fantasy. I will try to make it real. Please add me in game and tell me how we can play together.

And anyone else who wants this honesty please yes add me. I will treat you like a lady. I love it!