how to resize a multi prim flexi

Topo Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I just edit the individual linked prims, like any other prim. Flexi or not, there's no reason you can't move things one prim at a time to adjust the fit to exactly suit your avatar.

Personally, I detest resize scripts. They cause unnecessary lag and script load, and for an avatar whose shape isn't close to what the designer thought was 'normal', they virtually never result in a good fit. The first thing I do with resizer scripts is to delete them entirely. If the item is no-mod, and can only be adjusted with those scripts, I don't buy it in the first place. Or if I buy a 'no-mod/resizer scripts adjustments only' item by mistake, I trash it entirely and don't buy from that merchant again.

Make a backup copy of your object first.  Then stand on a pose stand, so that you are immobilized, and then select the object in Edit. Click the "Edit Linked Parts" box and select just one prim to adjust (usually the largest one or one that is an obvious "anchor" like a waistband or the main prim in a belt). Unclick the "Stretch both sides" box and then select the stretch option and make your adjustments very gently, moving your camera around so that you can check your work from all angles.  Rinse and repeat until done. It's good practice and really the only way to guarantee that you have the best fit to your own shape.  No resizer script knows what your body looks like, after all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.