Bikinis

Zog Ozsvar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all

Im looking for good quality bikinis, with a decent amount of coverage of the rear!

Most of mine are from *Girlie* which no longer seems to exist, so anyone familiar with their style who can recommend similar would be very kind

Thanks in advance

Arabella

It's the quickest way to find what you want. I like to search for items by price at Market Place.

If you're not already there, Try not to overwhelm yourself with purchases. Get a couple items, confirm delivery by logging in to SL, rez the items.

Willow Danube wrote:

I have always liked the KR (Kastle Rock Couture) designs but I'm not so sure if the bottoms are a little bit too exposed for your liking. I liked it because of the extra layers that sort of accentuate your cleavages.

Bikini.jpg

Oh too skimpy for me - weird eh, even in SL where I do have a good bum I cant shake off my well developed RL inclincation to cover it!

I really must get a grip of this whole fantasy thing....

Thanks though

A/Z

Zog Ozsvar wrote:

Oh too skimpy for me - weird eh, even in SL where I do have a good bum I cant shake off my well developed RL inclincation to cover it!

I really must get a grip of this whole fantasy thing....

Thanks though

A/Z

:) .. The point of SL is to be who you want to be and have fun. I see no wrong in you wanting to be comfortable in your SL skin... I'm sure there are plenty of nice looking and decently covered two piece out there :)

A decent selection of bikinis/swimwear can be found on one of the upper floors at Wetherby's main store on 5th Avenue.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/5th%20Avenue/136/252/27

A lot have very good coverage of the derriere!

Also on the same sim, there are one or two small stores that also stock bikinis.

I hope you find something there that you like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.