Second life is unable to run becuase your video card drivers did not install properly ,

70MID

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

helo there i have been able to log in but  i'm unable to  access the world map and accuraly play SL.

I'm pretty sure that the my video card is , Intel (R) 82915 G / GV/ 910Gl Express Chipset Family.

so I'm not sure why it will not work.  I would appreciate some aid on this issue.  And hopefully I won't have to buy a new card.

but after the several attemped to connect twice to the Game  is pop up with this error.

Secondi life is unable to run becuase your video card drivers did not install properly ,
 are out of date, or are for unsupported hardware. please make
sure you have the latest video card drivers and even if you do have the latest. try reinstalling them .

System i have is

intel (R) pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.00 GHz

Ram 1.5 GB

32 - bit operating system

----

PLease help me anyone. to kick me off the ground.

regards thomas

6 answers to this question

Did you instal new drivers?Error message tells you clearly that drivers are not installed properly.

Just write in google Intel ® 82915 G / GV/ 910Gl + drivers and sure you will find a website to download last drivers for your card. Or just go to intel website and search for it. I don't know your OS adn if you have laptop or PC, so I can't search it for you. Here is the link http://downloadcenter.intel.com

That's not a graphics card, it's an old Intel chipset with integrated video and it's highly unlikely you'll be able to improve the performance in Second Life by updating the driver. If this is a desktop, you may be able to add a discrete graphics card with at least 512MB memory but to do so will undoubtedly mean upgrading the PSU as well to power it. If it is a laptop, there's nothing you can do but get a new laptop with a decent discrete graphics card.

Your best bet would be to get a Nvidia gforce 9800. They retail for about 75-100 USD. I got mine on sale at Best Buy for $75. The improvement over the 6800 that came with my system was unbelievable. Very easy to install and will improve your overall internet experience as well as SL.

This error areas,the page containing the link you can download the appropriate software systems.I got the same error was also.With this program you opened smoothly   :matte-motes-wink:   English is not my mother tongue.I hope  wrote the correct    :matte-motes-smile:

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/downloads.aspx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.