You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apolez Taurus wrote: [...] but that was a buisness partnership to me... [...]  
it wasn't like romantic to me [...]

You keep saying “... to me” as if he (your first partner) may have had an entirely different view on the relationship, one that was, in fact, romantic; actually you say that you “didn't consummate the marriage”... so there was a marriage... and I would have a hard time understanding that you didn’t think much of it simply because the two of you hadn’t had sex yet; it would sould strangely un-romantic from someone purportedly so interested in that second guy because he was “so romantic”. So in that respect Llazarus’ observation, while perhaps blunt, would appear to be accurate.

But leaving that aside, as perhaps we just didn’t understand you correctly or your explanation wasn’t clear enough, this second guy: he may have been quite romantic, indeed, but from your description he also sounded possessive and, quite possibly, paranoid. So I’ll suggest that maybe he wasn’t all that nice, and that some day you’ll find someone who is just as romantic without being possessive and paranoid too. Those three things don’t necessarily go along, as some people seem to believe for reasons that elude me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.