How would you entertain a friend in Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In Hepurn region, ok what happened to my font. Anyways, in Hepurn region is a place to rez and sail boats. Not sure how exciting it is but it is a decent place/activity to spend time with another person.

Hepurn and hepburn are real close.

The region with sailing is Hepurn.

Depends on the time of year (think Halloween or Winter sims), and how good their graphics card/computer are. :)

But aside from showing them around my island home, I take them to Firenze...Venezia...and to Prim Hearts Amusement Park!!

and yes!!  Inspire Park!  I love that place. :)

Venus Petrov wrote:

I like to experience places with a friend in tow (or being towed by...) so tell us where you might take a new friend or a new place to which you might take an old friend?

I love Inspire Space!

Hi Venus!  Hippie waves!  Great thread!  One place that comes to mind to take a friend, is the Odd Ball.  It is a total visual experience, with music.  For the life of me I can't find the SLURL, but I will find it when I get home, and post it!  Sigh!  Another good place to show, particularly a new SL'er, is Africa!  A fantastic place!

Peace!

Knowl Paine said:

In Hepurn region is a place to rez and sail boats. Not sure how exciting it is but it is a decent place/activity to spend time with another person. Hepurn and hepburn are real close. The region with sailing is Hepurn.

Woots Yes! This past summer LL Deptartment of Public Works did a pretty incredible job upgrading the waterways and public islands in Sansara. Hepurn is located in Sansara, and has a brand new raceline. There are four more new Linden racelines in sailing distance of Hepurn, as well as major changes to the maritime sims around Sea of Fables.

If you want a quick update and a detailed map with the sailing features, I posted about it here:

http://metaversesailing.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/sansara-shines/

Yoiu can also get a GREAT nautical map of Fables done by Michael Linden here:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/DPW-Department-of-Public-Works/Sea-of-Fables/ba-p/669426

SANSARA is GREAT Sailing!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.