The Ladies who Lunch Club

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DQ Darwin wrote:

I found an interesting clip Lillie it might be an aid to all on the forums:)

Alright, I may be exposing my ignorance but what does "do not sub him" mean?  I can't even figure it out from context... "If you sub him he's going to think you're afraid of him"... what?

...Dres *sad cause he missed the barn dance last night*

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

I found an interesting clip Lillie it might be an aid to all on the forums:)

Alright, I may be exposing my ignorance but what does "do not sub him" mean?  I can't even figure it out from context... "If you sub him he's going to think you're afraid of him"... what?

...Dres *sad cause he missed the barn dance last night*

I wondered about that one too Dres.  I missed you last night, and I'm sorry I didn't do a good enough job letting everyone know about the BBQ last night.  :(  Hugs Dres

DQ Darwin wrote:

Pretty sure it would be number 2 on this list Dres

I seems to fit:)

Oh alright... I think I get it, thanks.  I usually try to stick to rule number one from the video, seems to work the best and doesn't require a lot of work.  Though sometimes I let off steam by writing out some nasty and usually, intricately written reply then pressing the cancel button... lol.

...Dres

Hi Dee! *hugz* Yeah, I'm finally managing to stay vertical for long enough to follow several pages of a good thread. Good to see you ladies are keeping up the Social Scene even while I've been AWOL.

(Don't tell Lillie I was checking up on her, but has she been behaving while I was gone?)

I was thinking the same thing Jacki, heard all kinds of rumors about the Cartel before I decided to go there in world and discovered it was really just a great group of people hanging out having fun.  Everyone who ever showed their face at the hangout was warmly welcomed and made to feel at home.  People will believe what they want to believe, I've given up trying to confuse them with the facts.

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Hi Dee! *hugz* Yeah, I'm finally managing to stay vertical for long enough to follow several pages of a good thread. Good to see you ladies are keeping up the Social Scene even while I've been AWOL.

(Don't tell Lillie I was checking up on her, but has she been behaving while I was gone?)

I saw that!  What is your defenition of behaving?  Admit it, you missed me!  Go on!  /me tackle hugs you!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Darrius Gothly wrote:

I saw that! 
What is your defenition of behaving?  Admit it, you missed me!  Go on!  /me tackle hugs you!

OMG!  I hope you did not just burst his stitches and make his in stuff turn into out stuff.

Now get up before someone accuses you of being Mary Poppins, the Forum Whore.

Jacki Silverfall wrote:

Good Lord I hope it's cleared up.

The same thing happened with the Forum Cartel Group didn't it?

I was going to say something but as most of you know I am a woman of few words. so I will hold my tongue once again.

Hugs to all

Jacki

You're right! It took me ages to get up the nerve to visit the Hangout because of the (inaccurate) stuff people said about the Cartel group.

Hugs, Jacki! I hope the creating is going well for you! :smileyhappy:

You people are SO not right in the haid. (Which would be the primary reason I like hanging out with y'all!)

Okies ladies and gents .. time for me to go put more dents in my bed. Just make sure you take away Lillie's can-o-air, hide Sylvia's pink pillow ... and if Ima offers you a Tic Tac, just remember you gotta supply your own toe.

Darrius Gothly wrote:

You people are SO not right in the haid. (Which would be the primary reason I like hanging out with y'all!)

Okies ladies and gents .. time for me to go put more dents in my bed. Just make sure you take away Lillie's can-o-air, hide Sylvia's pink pillow ... and if Ima offers you a Tic Tac, just remember you gotta supply your own toe.

You love us and you know it.  YOu're not taking my air, Darrius!  Oh if I knocked any stiches loose, I brought my needle and thread so I can fix you back up.  *grins*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.