The Off Topic Thread - One Rule

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 11 years later...

We just completed moving a truckload of stuff and got the truck back to the rental place in time for me to teach my weekly Safety class!

Which is today (Saturday) at 12 noon SL Time. And free. And plenty of seating.

Caledon  Oxbridge University Lecture Hall. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caledon Oxbridge/75/140/29

• Like 2

What a very fortuitous thread to have discovered.  Almost like someone went back in time and planted it knowing what might transpire.  I'm fascinated to see if it survives.  It should and should be impossible to derail in theory.  Hoping, of course that this post doesn't signal it's death-knell.  It's importance right now cannot be overstated.

Congrats @Rowan Amore I bestow on you the forum excellence award on behalf of all off-topic posters:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAFCjwV04izFGE2nFMuWF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I've been playing with my EEP settings, and then I realized that whatever it was I did really slowed down the rezzing time for everything around me. Went to a club and was there for 30 minutes and people around me were still naked with random clothing and body parts floating around them.  Same club I always go to and even when it's packed it would only take 2 or 3 minutes usually.  Finally started asking people around me if they thought it was laggier than usual and learned that no, it was just me.  Reset my EEP to default and voila, everything rezzed at once.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.