looking for product/content creator who is intrested in a partnership

Bloodline Barbosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you already have a product that you are selling in SL but trouble expanding, keeping up with the cost?

Do you know how to create content for SL ( any type of sellable objects/service)

you don't have the financial resources/ capabiities due to circumstances of any type to make your product grow?

This might be your chance. I have reserved 35.000 L $ exclusively ( this isn't a set number it could be a bit more depending on the product's needs.) for this project ( and possible future investments if the product sells wel to boost growth). I am looking for creative people who are ambitious and willing to put in the time and effort to create a succes story.

This is your chance to be ambitious in SL.

In RL i'm an online marketing advisor. Sounds fancy but all i do is explaining companies how to reach a target public for their product on the internet so i am confident that i'll be able to deliver growth because of increased exposure for your product.

What do i expect you to present me/deliver?

a quality product that is dynamic and attractive. For example if you create a clothing line , it would need certain caristics which you believe would make your product stand out , you have the opportunity to convince me in an interview.

I am looking for individuals who really believe in the unique platform that SL offers and who are motivated to turn this into a succes. As an investor i would leave the daily management in your hands. ( talking to customers , informing your customers when something new comes up , maintenance of the different shops).

I would be the CEO and take care of promotional campaigns, advertising, events which hopefuly lead to increased traffic, finances in general, networking with other entrepreneurs and hopefully create good opportunities for expansion)

goals:

short term

-creating a businnes which would be self sufficient and start profiting in the near future.

-maximising the brand/product 's exposure in an agressive way. no nonsense approach towards our target public.

longterm

-creating a business that shows stability and consitent growth.

- gaining credibility in such a degree that we would have a loyal customer public which would induce a solid reputation and good mouth to mouth publicity

As an investor i am taking a huge risk here since there are no guarantees for me whatsoever. hence why i will set a few conditions which are partially negotiable.

- I own the product and the company in it's whole entity ( non negotiable)

- you would be rewarded with x% of the profits made ( depends on how much potential your product has or might have in the future combined with your personall skill assets/negotiable)

this sounds pretty fair to me you are first of all not risking any money , or if you already own a business that can't seem to grow , then you really could use the investment i am offering. For all i know u might leave SL at any given point which would be a financial failure for me. At some point you might decide to leave the business and decide to be your own boss, then i am left with a product that can't evolve , since i don't know anything about creating content for SL except writing lol. My technical /creative capabilities are very limited in SL, since i don't know anything about the open source code and too be honest it also doesn't intrest me. basically i can't build/shape/script anything in world. I just happen to be good in business( at least that's what i like to think) and understand how businesses work on different platforms since i do it in RL.

I am a very fair and transparent guy. I am straight up and hate to mess around. I absolutely hate drama hence why i made the conditions clear so you would know what to expect. This whole partnership is based on mutual respect and i do value your creativity and input 100%.

if you are intrested contact me inworld through IM/NC and/or add me as a friend

kind regards

you seem to be a more err ' established' resident in SL , this is obviously an opprtunity for people who are still learning how to create content but have a solid basis but do't have the money to do anything with it or can't seem to make their business evolve. Obviously i'm not looking to 'steal ' an established product lol. Don't think anyone would be that stupid to sell ownership of a highly valued product for that amount of lindens :). It's just an opportunity for people looking to evolve. hey for all i know once they become pro's in regards to content creation they dump me and i need to actually hire pro's to keep up with the quality demands of the product which might no longer be profitable. It's probably not an offer meant for people like yourself :).

never even thought about being hired in SL . don't know if it would be fun for me since it's my RL job. It might be if it's an intresting project, depends on what you have in mind. I'm not going to banter about wages or anything like that before i get to know you , if you are really intrested just send me an IM inworld. Money isn't a main concern if i am giving a service , depends on whether it's something i can be passionate about or not. hope to hear from you inworld

kind regards

I think it would make much more sense for you to start your own service business in SL based on your RL expertise.  As I was reading your post I kept asking "who would want to do this?" and "why does he want to do this?"

You could use your L$ 35,000 to set up something like an office and then charge a fee for help with marketing or business guidance or whatever.

The trouble with the idea I think is that for one, if someone thinks they have any potential to earn real money on SL, they are not going to give that up for what is a pretty small amount of money (35K is only $140 usd).  Meanwhile, as you said, you have little protection from being ripped off.

Anyway, just occured to me that you seem like you have things to offer to people in SL in a service capacity and that might make more sense than investing in a content creation business where you have to trust a more or less anonymous person.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.