Sign in to follow this  
Suspiria Finucane

What is your type of Role Play?

Like the original post of this thread, I can't really describe the true nature behind most of my roleplay.

However, I'm an extreme Sci-Fi enthusiast with my own concepts that I would really like to put out into the world. Unfortunately, the Science Fiction sims I've come across either do not cater to Furries or are too obscure to really RP out my concepts.

Science-Fiction! .. sadly, there is not that much of it around so we have to create our own ^_^ .. what is of course the best part about SL as one can simply go and build for themselves what can not be found elsewhere.

Kurama Bingyi wrote:

Like the original post of this thread, I can't really describe the true nature behind most of my roleplay.

Maybe some day we can if they set up an adult area. :smileywink:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Unfortunately, I cannot discuss my RP due to the G nature of this forum.

What types of RP do you enjoy?

Sci-fi combat, though not Star Trek or Star Wars.

I wonder what is still out there. I've been in RL the past eight months or so and I've got some catching up to do.

I started out in Dark Urban Fantasy, but I've been eyeballing certain scifi and Fantasy sims lately. I've also done the occasional fooling around.

I roleplay in the best Wild West sim in all of SL:  Tombstone, Arizona!

The setting is 1899, and there are  many fun and exciting roles you can play.....law-abiding citizen, the law, outlaw, banker, rancher, barkeep....to name a few. If you've got an imagination and your avi is over 14 days old, come join us in Tombstone!

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Unfortunately, I cannot discuss my RP due to the G nature of this forum.

I have been known, on occasion, to roleplay a helpful person that actually gives a hoot about other people's whiney little problems.

((That was a joke))

Is it role play if it is part of your real life, too? 

If I am sitting at my computer with Clover's leash in my hand (around my wrist, actually) but in SL we are wondering around a store in different directions looking for the small, brass gear ... which is the role play?

And on that note, ...

Dragon Age 2 comes out today so I will soon be roleplaying on the Xbox :)

Historical, authentic and as realistic as possible.

Only 1920s Berlin at the moment but also visited Deadwood Western sim a few times.

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Kurama Bingyi wrote:

Maybe some day we can if they set up an adult area. :smileywink:

I think we certainly do need an adult area.  Up until just recently, SL was an adults only environment and there were quite a few adults involved with adult only activities.  And while I have nothing against the younger residents who have now joined our ranks, I certainly do not want to see them exposed to things they ought not see before they are of age.

As for Role play, I've played in several venues and had lots of fun.  Eventually I would like to try them all.  I recently created a furry avatar to see what that's all about but haven't found anyplace to play as of yet.

Im attached to the Steampunk Roleplays of New Babbage where i lead a gang of street urchins who hide in the attic of an old theatre. I also run an Absinthe cafe after my fictional father died in an accident and im also grandson to a mad scientist who tried to puncture a hole into hell using the Eliot Device. 

I'm also leader of the SL Goonies gang of chid avatars where we fight the evil grand master's dastardly plans to ruin our nostalgic fun!

The often Moderate Steampunk stuff i do is a good counter balance for the General childish antics of the SL Goonies. The Steampunk stuff i'm involved with can be quite dark at times and the moral dilemmas heart breaking sometimes.

I do all sorts, but it's always freeform (I'll wear a meter if I have to, but I'll never use it) and never involves the x-rated. Mostly these days I'm doing sci-fi. A friend set up a space station venue recently called Valhalla, and I'm quite excited about the opportunities there.

Most of my RP time is spent in Star Wars roleplay (SWRP) as I own two sims in that genre. I've also RPed at the well-known Urban RP sims which is shortened to CD and which is based at Hathian (not sure if I'm allowed to post the full name here), Prison RP environments and in the distant past have RPed in Elvish RPs and (not so much) in Gor.

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

My favourite type of roll play:

Spring Rolls-01.jpg

Spring Rolls! :P

But seriously folks I like hanging out in Sci-Fi / Fantasy / Steampunk sims that are cool with furries / scalies. I'm not all that great at role play but I give it my best effort from time to time when I'm in the mood.

Purely social in the modern world.

I am a dancer in SL, I draw many guys towards me, they like to chat, they give me generous gifts in lindens or clothing or whatever, and all I do is dance and chat small talk (no sex involved and I do not lie to them about that).

Its fun to make friends and have them coming back to you every night.