Is there any place I can sell my items for free to me?

Lezxy1994

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

If by for free to me you mean not on the SL MarketPlace because you don't want pay Linden Lab a fee for their In House developed marketing software, then sure. You can wear a sandwich board and sell your products by walking about and having those who encounter you, look and buy.

Otherwise, you will need to lease some place in SL either land or prims where you can rez scripted product vendors to sell your merchandise.

• Like 1

You don't need to be Premium or pay anything to set up a Marketplace store.  You do need to have a payment method on file, a credit card or a verified PayPal account.  You are charged a small fee, but only when you actually sell something.

There are also free yard sales where ytou can put your items for sale.  Do a search on "yard sale" to find them.

• Like 1

That wasn't a noob question either. I just wasn't sure what you meant by "free to me", but Maddy nailed it. BTW, Linden Lab doesn't collect any commission on things you sell for free in your Marketplace store. After all, 5% of L$0 is L$0. The only real inconvenience is that you can't list one-of-a-kind things through your Merchant Outbox. For now, at least, you have to use one of the old Magic Boxes, which are a pain. It's much easier to just sell in world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.