How To Turn Off Movelock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

On 2015-2-22 at 10:38 AM, KarenMichelle Lane said:

Ctrl-Alt-P Avatar → Movement → Move Lock

That should cycle it on and off for your session.

Thanks @KarenMichelle Lane That fixed my 2day old problem.   Just as I thinking I would have to re-install firestorm. 

I think I know what happened now. At first I thought I had some virus thing. But I did also think it was connected to a procedure I did when using Autohide Script (for 1st time) (following instructional youtube video from @LilDaria).

I deleted the Autohide, just in case but my jerky movement remained and sometimes I couldnt even walk. I got epileptic movements when I tried. 

Anyway I remembered using the keyboard short keys-  Ctrl/alt/p to find invisible prim after I reduced the autohide box to put inside me

PS...to find "invisible prim" its Ctrl/alt/t    

I wasnt sure when I watched the video, thought either P or T....and went with P first cause it was about a prim. Maybe next I should get a hearing aid  9_9

Edited by CheriColette
hoping to make more sense
20 hours ago, chalox said:

Ctrl-Alt-PAvatar → Movement → Move Lock

not working for me need help

I had the same problem, and eventually found out that it was the HUD on my mesh head!  (lelutka, not evolution).  It has a "pose stand" stiff pose built into the hud (little picture of a body to the right of where  you set ear position etc..).  I had accidentally clicked it, and it stayed enabled even after I relogged.  Mesh body HUDs also  usually have a 'pose stand' built in that  you could have enabled.

@chalox...since you deleted the space between P and Avatar, I am not sure that that is just a typo, or if you are really trying to type "Avatar" into your command.

The command shortcut to toggle Movelock on and off in the Firestorm viewer is CTRL+ALT+P

If you've assigned that key combination to something else on your computer, then try Avatar > Movement > Movelock in the menus.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.