IS Cyber/Scifi Rp gone?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i know this probably been answerd tons of times but  is Cyber or Scifi Rp gone.. i took notice that alot of Rp's is Urban/Police/Fire/Ems.. and some are Para-Rp but for me I rather been in a Meterd RP but as the Scifi convention is going on i wonder where in sl can i Rp within the Bounds of Cyber/Sci fi.. I know about Botany Bay and Remants of earth but is there anything esle?

Thanks for your input

Why not have a look at the SLSFC8 which has opened yesterday ? You will find Sci Fi / Cyber RP is quite vivid.

Sci-Fi and cyberpunk RP has been always rare and hard to find on SL ... while there has always been a ton of various urban or supernatural sims available. So finding anything good in this setting was almost impossible.

Sometimes however new RPs start and the latest is 'Era of Salvation'. Finally a Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk RP that does not include anything out of fantasy or supernatural elements (*dances in joy*).

It opens on the 28th and I hope it will turn out nice and fun. I think they have a place at the convention too, but I would need to look. I did not had a chance to visit the convention yet.

That's awesome to hear about the rp opening up and i hope it turns out ok.. but on the Convention its pretty nice.. laggy at some areas ..  tons of Products on display and yes they're some Rp's like Startrek and starwars who has Recruiting Booths and such..go check it out you wont be disappointed :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.