My Biobreed dog wont eat?

happypersonoha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I have just found Biobreeds have a website. You may want to register there to get support and see the FAQs. 

[...
steps up on my soap box
]

I wish the moderators would just delete everything after the above post by Valerie. It's a shame that a few self-important posters decided to not only belittle the OP for daring to ask a question in the General Discussion forum, but then following that up by
slanderous categorization
of the aid offered by those willing to help as "detritus" and 16 posts of non-sequitur "discussion" with further belittling and defending of a volunteer's decision to help and the OP by proxy.

I can imagine the opinion the OP now has of SL Answers and General Discussion forums by this one plea for help. The default option being to receive all future posts on a question thread that you start.

Great job Forumites!

Suggestion to
 - I would offer this thread at a basic example of what is wrong with the Forums. In this case I wish I could have offered the suggestion to the Moderator to move this plea for help into the structured SL Answers Forum where a new OP would have been hopefully sheltered from the bitter suggestions and complaints of some of the respondents. That option not being available, the OP was assailed with not very helpful responses leading up to a satisfactory answer. Even though, on their own, these responses were obvious to those of us who have been in SL for more than a handful of months. It's been my experience that those who choose to spend much of their time supporting the SL Answers side of the Forums tend to muzzle themselves on the side of caution rather than show disdain towards an OP or those who offer constructive answers. [bTW: There are exceptions to this rule or behaviour from time to time. I offer the famous male organ usage questions as an example.]

[...
steps off my soap box and returns to scrubbing the floor
...]

Edit: Darn grammar errors.... Fixed!

I don't think you understand the concepts of slander and libel Karen.

ETA An interesting discussion on the inception day of the GD Forum in the new Lithium.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Welcome-back-General-Discussions/td-p/908061/page/3

• Like 1

@ Llazarus: I am so sorry it took me so long to reply to one of your post saying that you gave two constructive answers. Oh, you responded alright.

May I quote you? "Well, go back to the online marketplace and find out who you bought it from." That was assuming the OP knew where to look at on the MP, which was obviously not the case. Hence my "daring" reply.

Oh, and congratulations, btw: this thread has been moved to the Answers section. I lack words to say how much I am glad for you. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.