Is there any way of obtaining a list of people who have a specific Pick in profile?

arualblues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Let's say I own a store and I want to send a little freebie or organize a special offer for people who have my store in their profile picks. Is there any way that I can know who has my store in their picks?

EDIT: The idea of the gift thingy at the store approaches, but what I really want to do is randomly pick from the list of people who have my store in their picks. Like some sort of raffle.

Second edit: "(although I suppose you could do that by hand by opening the profile of a randomly-selected potential winner)." Yes, after doing this for an hour and a half, I came to ask this question.

Thanks everyone who answered. I will not choose one as solution only because there isn't one, but I appreciate everyone. I am also no longer interested in doing this from this moment on.

3 answers to this question

There has to be a way, because some stores have gifts or prizes for people who put that store in their Picks.  But I don't know how it's done.  Probably someone a lot smarter than me will let us both know!

EDIT:  I looked on the Marketplace and found these two items that might do what you want.  (I can't script, but oh, momma!  I can shop!)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KTC-Gifts-for-Picks/5975642

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Points-Prize-4-Picks-Reward-System/5156341

I have not used either one of them, and can't comment on how well or poorly they work!

• Like 2

arualblues wrote:

[ .... ]

EDIT: The idea of the gift thingy at the store approaches, but what I really want to do is randomly pick from the list of people who have my store in their picks. Like some sort of raffle.

It's easy enough to make a list of your store's customers and then select randomly from that list, but there's no easy way to verify that they have your store in their picks (although I suppose you could do that by hand by opening the profile of a randomly-selected potential winner).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.