Sign in to follow this  
Anron Nightfire

Stuck in OpenID transaction in progress...

Question

I'd love to help but you don't say which browsers you've tried or which content-alterations (such as banner-ad blockers, security software that governs browsing, no-script, blahblahblah) you use. You'll have to check these yourself, by disabling each one in turn until you find the one that's preventing you from accepting redirects.

Second Life recommend using the Opera Browser, but alternatively Chrome/Chromium browsers work best in my own experience.

You should also check that Active Javascript (also known as AJAX) is enabled

If you have cookies enabled (you should check they're enabled) and your browsers allow SSL certs from other subdomains, you should be able to log-in here, then redirect yourself to http://marketplace.secondlife.com and stay logged in, as your session will continue.

1 answer to this question

I'd love to help but you don't say which browsers you've tried or which content-alterations (such as banner-ad blockers, security software that governs browsing, no-script, blahblahblah) you use. You'll have to check these yourself, by disabling each one in turn until you find the one that's preventing you from accepting redirects.

Second Life recommend using the Opera Browser, but alternatively Chrome/Chromium browsers work best in my own experience.

You should also check that Active Javascript (also known as AJAX) is enabled

If you have cookies enabled (you should check they're enabled) and your browsers allow SSL certs from other subdomains, you should be able to log-in here, then redirect yourself to http://marketplace.secondlife.com and stay logged in, as your session will continue.