Sign in to follow this  
LoveAshley89

Low volume when uploading sound

Question

That always happens.  When you create the sounds in Audacity or whatever editor you use, you have to pump the volume up painfully loud before you upload to SL.  If you plan to upload many sounds at all, it's probably wise to upload first to the Aditi (beta) grid so that you don't have to pay for trial uploads.  Then, when you finally get the volume and fading and everything right, come back to Agni for the final upload and pay your L$10.

3 answers to this question

That always happens.  When you create the sounds in Audacity or whatever editor you use, you have to pump the volume up painfully loud before you upload to SL.  If you plan to upload many sounds at all, it's probably wise to upload first to the Aditi (beta) grid so that you don't have to pay for trial uploads.  Then, when you finally get the volume and fading and everything right, come back to Agni for the final upload and pay your L$10.

does it mean after update 10000000 it still upload sound whit low volume,get same problem here,i can ear it well ,on any program i open it...

I don't understand your question, but that is expected behavior, as I told the OP, above. Imported sounds always have a lower volume than they have outside of SL. You have to amplify them deliberately before you upload.