Sign in to follow this  
DaveMoneyman

why does second life not process my payment and who do i contact for the money i want back now...

Question

Firstly LL do not actually promote any 3rd party exchanges, they merely approve the use of them, but they also ask that you report any problems that you experience with them and if necessary they will remove them from the approved list.

Your question isn`t very clear, if you are saying the transaction isn`t working, why do you need a refund? Or is it taking your money but not sending your Lindens?

You don`t say which site it is, I have used VirWox before and you have an account balance there for both L$ and US$, are you sure your money isn`t sitting in your account on whatever site it is?

Read the Terms of Service for the site, see if it says how long you should expect to wait & if you suspect that things are not as they should be you can try calling LL`s toll-free Billing number for advice.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

2 answers to this question

Firstly LL do not actually promote any 3rd party exchanges, they merely approve the use of them, but they also ask that you report any problems that you experience with them and if necessary they will remove them from the approved list.

Your question isn`t very clear, if you are saying the transaction isn`t working, why do you need a refund? Or is it taking your money but not sending your Lindens?

You don`t say which site it is, I have used VirWox before and you have an account balance there for both L$ and US$, are you sure your money isn`t sitting in your account on whatever site it is?

Read the Terms of Service for the site, see if it says how long you should expect to wait & if you suspect that things are not as they should be you can try calling LL`s toll-free Billing number for advice.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

In short, the RiskAPI has given you a No response. There is no one to talk to about it. You'll need to buy L$ through the secondlife.com website, not a third party for now, and try the third party exchange at another time. It's constantly in flux, and they review the algorythm peridically. This may complicate it more, but here's the official on RiskAPI:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:What_is_the_Risk_API%3F