Years ago I set someone as an owner to 2 groups. They're inactive and need removed.

Hiroshi Nozaki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Several years ago I started a business in world called ESOTECH.  One of the staff members ended up becoming a co-owner in 2 groups but they went inactive a long time ago.  I'd like to get them removed from the group (or at least changed to non-owner rank) if possible.  I've been told I need to submit a ticket for it so here goes.

Group Names:
ESOTECH Staff

ESOTECH Update Group

Person I need Removed:
Chey Muircastle

Please help me, and thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

I doubt that even a ticket will get results.  When you give someone the Owner role in a group, it's forever.  The only one that can remove them is...them.

The only thing you can do is to remove everyone else from the group, and leave the group yourself.  If the group does not own land, it will be dissolved automatically within 48 hours if there are fewer than two members.

You can then make a new group (you cannot re-use the old group's name, even after it is dissolved) and invite all the old group members to join.

In the future, remember that only yourself (and your own alt) should ever be placed in the Owner role in your groups.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.