i need a girl for relationship in sl an rl but no goldiggers or naggin girls please

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im a very relaxed n somewhat happy guy but that's becuz I never had to worry about jobs or workin I retired from all that at age 17 now I need a gf/wife/friend but it hard finding a good slutty girl that's also faithful and nice n wont nag me to get a job so if ur a sweet wonderful girl that's wants needs a nice honest guy im here for ya ok just add me in sl and tell me who u are n that u saw my topic here in the sl forum oh ya if ur wondering im poor n sorta homeless hope that don't mess things up between us ?

Quinn Lysette wrote:

im a very relaxed n somewhat happy guy but that's becuz I never had to worry about jobs or workin I retired from all that at age 17 now I need a gf/wife/friend but it hard finding a good slutty girl that's also faithful and nice n wont nag me to get a job so if ur a sweet wonderful girl that's wants needs a nice honest guy im here for ya ok just add me in sl and tell me who u are n that u saw my topic here in the sl forum oh ya if ur wondering
im poor n sorta homeless
hope that don't mess things up between us ?

Yet your online looking for a gf/wife/friend. Nice to see you have your priorities straight......o.O

OMG I hope he picks me...I followed him through all of his wonderful posts:

1. I am single and got no kids

2. I wear short skirts and short dresses

3. I Like doing weird and perverted stuff

4. I got big hooters and a very realistic *bleep* from the MP; and 

5. I am also a firm beleiver that the *bleep* is the heart of a relationship

Oh #$%^@! I get turned off by grammar and spelling errors, it irks me and makes me mute the I-live-in-my-mommy's-cellar trolls.

I don't realy mind if u got kids 2 and 3 are aces in my book but 4i don't mind the small hooters and the reastic bagina is fantastic as I recently got a ultra realistic member that's cost me a whopping 5,000 or 6,000 lindens not realy sure have to look at the receipt but an I don't care if ur a big brained teacher type that's all snooty n stuck up just as long as u have morals n ur a good human bein ok contack me fast

my parents died a few years ago got some relatives they live far away got a bro an a sis but I don't wanna even see them they spend most there time in an outa prison they are evil talkin bout real life here I just live alone right now I don't have any friends so I spend all my time online an playin in SL

I definitely am not a gold-digger. I am a sweet young woman who would love to give you what you are looking for. I love chatting. I love listening. I love spoiling people. I love to roleplay. I am yearning to bear children. *mind wanders off dreamily*

It really tears me apart, but, alas, it is so that I will have to come back to your offer in a year. PLEASE keep me in mind for then. I don't want to meet up with your brother or sister.

• 3 weeks later...

Pay attention all you idiots who call people trolls when they disagree with your inelegantly argued opinions, or point out your cognitive inadequacies publicly.

It is obvious (to me anyway) that the OP of this thread is a REAL troll.

And you are all falling for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.