I would like to know why I am banned from Skinny Dip Inn (121, 196, 21) ???

CarolinaLusk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been Banned from Skinny Dip Inn (121,196,21)

I was somehow teleported to a residence belonging to a person there... and then for a month or more I would be redirected to that home and then ejected and told I was banned and ejected.  I have never purposely entered private property what gives how can I clear this up??

3 answers to this question

You probably can't, but if you want to try, contact the landowner.  A landowner has total authority to eject or ban anyone at any time for any reason at all (or for no reason), no questions asked.  The landowner might be willing to explain or even reconsider your case, but don't be surprised if you hear nothing at all.  There are plenty of other places to enjoy in SL.  Just find one and move on.

• Like 2

If you keep entering a private residence, they may have a security system in place to remove unwanted visitors. You may have temporarily been placed on a white list, granting you access while you were invited, but later removed from that white list for any number of reasons. I used to do this all the time - I'd add my friends to my whitelist when I invited them over, then clear out the white list when they left, re-adding them in the future when necessary. 

The only way to ascertain if you have been banned from the entire property, and why, is to contact the property owner. It is impossibly for anyone here to clear this up for you, or even for us to tell you why you are banned. You'll have to contact the owner. Be polite. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.