how do i adjust my maturity level?

Clary Darkrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You need to either be Account Verified or Age Verified.

Acount Verified = Payment Info on your account (if you are outside of the US you will need to actually buy the minimum amount of Lindens to get payment info onto your account)

Once you are Account Verified you will have access to all adult areas except those that the owner has specifically set Age Verification as a requirement.

Clary Darkrose wrote:

How do i adjust my maturity level to moderate?? so i can go other places other than the welcome area

If you are a teen aged 15-17, you cannot access Moderate. You're restricted to General but you certainly should be able to teleport to other General areas besides the Welcome area..

If not a teen, I thought General and Moderate was the default but it's easy to change under Preferences > General. Just select General and Moderate from the drop down menu.

If you want to access Adult, it's as Peewee said.

Here is the wiki link.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Age-verification/ta-p/700021

What do you mean about only being able to go to the welcome area? There are plenty of general rated sims on the grid, you should be able to access them without changing your maturity level, type something into search and you should be able to teleport to plenty of places.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4793 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.